Ottawa Granite Blog & News
Cleaning Your Ottawa Quartz Countertops
As the Holidays are in full swing, your Ottawa kitchen sure to be busier than usual… so here are a few tips to clean your quartz countertops.
- Clean regularly with a mild detergent and soft rag. Ensure the cleaner you use is non-bleach and non-abrasive.
- Wipe up liquids right away. While quartz resists stains from fruit juices, tea and coffee for a short period of time, the resistance can vary.
- For dried up or heavy stains use a glass or surface cleaner along with a non-abrasive sponge.
- Use a generous amount surface cleaner over your counters and leave for 10 minutes for deep cleaning needs. And again – use a non-scratch sponge to clean it off your Ottawa quartz kitchen countertops.
- Use a plastic putty knife when dealing with gum, grease or paint.
- Use a degreasing cleanser to clean off grease.
- Remove ink with an oil-based cleaner.
If you are still in the market for quartz – or any other material kitchen countertops for your Ottawa kitchen, TNT encourages to visit our showrooms serving Ottawa, West Ottawa, Carp, Kanata, Stittsville, West Carleton, Dunrobin, and Arnprior.
Leave a Reply