Ottawa Granite Blog & News

Clean and Classy Kitchens with Ottawa Quartz Countertops

It’s finally time to renovate your kitchen! It’s time to get rid of those dated cabinets and worn out countertops. It’s exciting to pick out new cabinets and colours for the kitchen. But more importantly, you’ll have to consider how the kitchen’s design will promote the ease of food preparation. This way, the kitchen will look great and also function better.

Kitchen layout is one aspect to consider when renovating. Durability, strength and ease of use are all general guidelines in choosing what fixture to install or appliance to use in your kitchen. Every cook would attest that the most important element is the work area. Good kitchen surfaces like Ottawa quartz countertops are definitely a must.

Quartz countertops are an excellent choice for work surfaces in your kitchen. They are fabricated with 90 percent quartz—with the other 10 percent consisting of other substances such as resins, binders, and glues. These materials are then fused in high heat to produce a slab that can be polished to a high sheen.

Quartz countertops are scratch resistant, heat resistant and stain resistant. The finished product is non-porous which means it doesn’t absorb liquids or retain odours. Just wipe away spills, and there’s no worry about stains. Quartz countertops are perfect for the demanding chef who needs a reliable work area where he can slice and chop with no concerns about damaging the surface.

There are several companies that offer granite and quartz countertops in Ottawa, and are willing to custom -make these to fit your specifications in colour, size and finish. For a Canadian resident interested in quartz countertops, it’s sensible to purchase these countertops from a local company. TNT Tile and Marble Inc. is an Ottawa company that offers certified, 100% Canadian fabricated quartz countertops which you’ll love to have in your kitchen.

To cook like a professional, you’ll need a kitchen that is designed to be functional and efficient. While good cooking skills and equipment are indispensible, it certainly helps to have a good working surface that is easily maintained. Don’t let spills and kitchen mishaps hold back your cooking—invest in durable and beautiful quartz countertops.

quartz countertops Ottawa

quartz countertops Ottawa

Leave a Reply